Plastic fabrication is the process of designing, manufacturing or assembling of plastic products through various methods. Nowadays many manufacturers prefer this process over other materials because of its various advantages. There are various methods of fabrications used in plastics to produce a wide range of plastic products.
Plastic Fabrication Methods
· Plastic welding-this involves the use of heat to melt two or more pieces of plastic together. These plastics are heated through different methods like spinning, hot-gas or contact welding. This process is good when working with thermoplastics.
· Vacuum forming-this involves heating and stretching plastic sheets and then shaping them into different moulds. This process is very economical and fast and is effective when producing prototypes.
· Compounding-compounding is similar to welding because both work with melted pieces of plastics. The difference is that in compounding different types of plastics are heated together. When they liquidity they are mixed together to a mould.
· Plastic lamination-this is a process of covering an already made product with additional plastic. This aims at making the product beautiful, durable or to decorate it.
· Plastic extrusion-in this process plastic sheet are heated and forced into a mechanism that creates a shape. The end product takes the shape of a pipe or tube. These products are commonly used in homes, water piping, electronics etc.
· Blending-this method tries to get a single sheet of plastic with diverse and unique features by heating together many plastics of different types and qualifications .it is used in making of plastic compounds such as polymer fillers and blowing agents.
Knowing the Difference between ADHD and Aspergers Aspergers is a mild form autism while attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a condition that comes with problems such as attentiveness and compulsion. ADHD and Aspergers are usually different because of the underlying conditions. People with Aspergers have the tendency of obsessing with one particular subject, make sure to learn everything about that subject and have problems interacting and dealing with other people socially. On the other hand, people that have ADHD tend to have a lot of trouble controlling their behavior and focusing, which usually leads to the development of wide varieties of problems. These two conditions, though unrelated tend to look alike to observers. This is mainly because of the similar symptoms that they share. An individual who is not familiar with a patient or the disorders can easily confuse one for the other. Social problems from these conditions are similar. There are times when children can have both conditions at the same time and a physician needs to distinguish one condition from the other. You need to make sure that you identify the differences of these conditions. Children that have ADHD tend and Aspergers can do or say things that are not appropriate socially. In those children that have Aspergers, this might be because of the inability to relate with others. For those with ADHD, this might come from their inability to moderate their impulses. Because of ADHD and Aspergers, children can experience problems in school. These problems can look similar. Problems focusing in class can result from ADHD and Aspergers. However, there is a difference in focus. While children with ADHD might have problems with prolonged attentiveness, those with Aspergers might have problems focusing on matters that do not fit their personal interests. Teachers usually find it hard to distinguish these two conditions, which is one of the main reasons for the misdiagnosis of Aspergers and ADHD. For proper diagnosis of ADHD and Aspergers, extensive testing is important. Testing involves learning disability tests and psychological studies. There is a chance of ruling out possible conditions because these disorders are similar to some conditions. Though both disorders are frequently misdiagnosed, ADHD suffers more misdiagnosis because it is common. Because of this, many experts believe that most people have been wrongly diagnosed with ADHD. Even though these conditions are usually diagnosed at childhood, people who suffer from them can suffer these problems into adulthood. This is usually more severe for those with ADHD. Most people who have Aspergers experience continued problems socially while those with ADHD can have problems holding jobs or problems with the law. Going through the right treatment during childhood can lead to people experiencing fewer problems in their adulthood.5 Key Takeaways on the Road to Dominating Disabilities
Case Study: My Experience With Conditions